We offer coaching and mentoring services for youth and teens. Whether it’s keynote speaking to a large audience or small group workshops, we have several initiatives to support and motivate youth/teen development.
- Self-Awareness (values, feelings, interests, strength, how to maintain a sense of self-confidence)
- Self-Management (appropriately controlling emotions, impulses/responses, addressing challenges, S.M.A.R.T. goals, handling stress and frustrations)
- Social Awareness & Relationship Skills (properly interacting with others, communication skills, empathy, view others’ perspective, appreciate own and similarities/differences in healthy ways, maintain healthy relationships, cooperation, refusal skills, seeking help when needed, healthy conflict-resolution, appropriately resisting social/peer pressure)
- Accountability/Responsibility (safety, ethical values, steps for healthy decision making)
- Enhance physical, social, and emotional well-being.
- Promote optimal health.
- Build physical and emotional stamina.
- Build positive relationships.
- Improve respect for self and others.
- Improve social-emotional skills.
- Decrease emotional and social distress.
- Improve self-esteem and self-efficacy